5 cups blueberries
2 large nectarines, peeled, chopped
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp all-purpose flour (can substitute whole wheat or cake flour)
zest of 1 lemon
1 1/2 cups regular oats
2 tbsp chopped pecans
2 tbsp chopped almonds
2 tbsp chopped walnuts
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine the blueberries, nectarines, brown sugar, flour, and lemon zest in a medium bowl;
toss to coat.
3. Spoon fruit mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
4. For the topping, combine all ingredients and toss to evenly coat oat mixture and nuts with syrup.
5. Sprinkle granola over the blueberry nectarine mixture.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, ice cream, or whipped topping.
Per serving: 241 calories, 5 g protein, 41 g carbohydrate, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 5 g fiber, 22 g sugar, and 16 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 28%.